- For seeking admission, specific enrolment form must be duly filled up. For hostel admission a separate application form needs to be filled up.
- Enrolment form and even the entire information bulletin can be downloaded from the “Apex” Website: www.apexias.in
- Well in advance outstation candidates can take admission even from their home town also without coming to the Academy physically, so that their accommodation facility can be arranged well before they come to Delhi. They can do so by sending following three particulars:
- Bank Demand Draft of the fees (required for the course they desire to join) in favour of Apex foundation payable at Delhi;
- Four passport size photographs;
- Brief resume with date of birth and signature at the bottom.
All these particulars should be dispatched only by Speed Post/Courier or registered post. Remember never to dispatch these particulars by ordinary post.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment may be in cash or through Bank Demand Draft (D.D.) in favour of Apex Foundation, payable at Delhi. Full payment must be paid in advance at the time of taking admission.
- Four passport size photographs of candidates are required to be attached with the enrolment form in case they wish to seek admission for Academy’s Classroom Guidance Programme
- Only two passport size photographs of candidate are needed for those who are seeking admission for Postal Guidance Package programme.
- Candidate should carefully read all rules and regulations of the Academy before taking admission.