There is a collegium of high profile honorary members of Advisory Board of ApexFoundation
to advice the Managing Committee from time to time for the attainment of cherished noble goals
of the (Apex) Foundation. No doubt the Academy with the help of these high statured Advisory
Boards’ honorary members has been reasonably successful in its bid to maintain topmost proficiency
and perfectionism by facilitating adequate career counseling, coaching and other material inputs /
supports to the central and state Civil Services aspirants.
This collegium of high profile honorary members of Advisory Board of ApexFoundation consists of following illuminaries :
1. Justice (Retd.) Guman Mal Lodha, former Chairman, Animal Welfare Board of India (Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India).
2. Sri K.G. Bhagat, former Solicitor General of India, Delhi.
3. Prof. V.P. Dutt, former Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi, Delhi.
4. Prof. Devendra Kaushik, Retd., Professor of Centre for Soviet & European Studies, JNU, Delhi.
5. Mr. K. Narasimha (I.A.S.), formerAdd. Secretary, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India.
6. Prof. Gangurde, Former Secretary, University Grant Commission (UGC) Delhi.
7. Mr. Sumit Chakravarty, Editor, Mainstream Weekly Journal.
Moreover, following other illuminaries too had been associated with us as the founder honorary members of Apex Foundation:
1. Prof. G. Ram Reddy, former Chairman, UGC & former Chairman, Indian Council of Social Science Research), Delhi.
2. Justice (Retd.) V.M. Tarkunde, former Chief Justice, Maharashtra High Court, Mumbai.
3. Sri Nikhil Chakarvarty, former Chairman, Parsar Bharti Board, Govt. of India & Former Editor of Mainstream Weekly Journal, Delhi.